Press the V+/V- buttons to adjust the volume.
The Volume indicator appears and the volume changes as you press the r q buttons.
• The headphone volume is adjusted with the
Press the 6 buttons to choose a ZOOM mode.
Then press the a button The picture expands and the chosen ZOOM mode is
displayed in about 5 seconds.
• The ZOOM mode may be automatically changed due to the control signal from an external device. When
you want to return to the previous ZOOM mode, choose the ZOOM mode again.
JVC LT-26C31BC TV Service Menu
Photo credit : hit-decor.net
Basic operation of the service menu mode [using remote control unit]
Tools of service menu operation
Operate the JVC LT-26C31BC TV Service Menu with the remote control unit.
HOW TO ENTER THE SERVICE MENU MODE
(1) Press the [INFORMATION] key and the [MUTING] key of the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT simultaneously, and the SERVICE MENU screen of Fig.4 will be displayed.
(2) When the Main Menu is displayed, press any key of the  to  key to enter the corresponding menu mode.
Press any of the  to  keys before the Service Menu mode disappears.
(3) Select the service item using the [FUNCTION (Program up/program down)] key.
(4) Set the value using the [FUNCTION (Volume down/Volume up)] key.
(5) Press the [OK] key to save the value.
HOW TO EXIT THE JVC LT-26C31BC TV Service Menu/mode
Press the [INFORMATION] key to exit the Service Menu mode.