JVC LT-32C50SU service mode
1) There are 2 ways of adjusting this TV : One is with the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT and the other is the conventional method using adjustment parts and components.
2) The adjustment using the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT is made on the basis of the initial setting values. The setting values which adjust the screen to the optimum condition can be different from the initial setting values.
3) Make sure that connection is correctly made AC to AC power source.
4) Turn on the power of the TV and measuring instruments for
warning up for at least 30 minutes before starting adjustments.
5) If the receive or input signal is not specified, use the most appropriate signal for adjustment.
6) Never touch the parts (such as variable resistors, transformers and condensers) not shown in the adjustment items of this service adjustment.
PRESET SETTING BEFORE ADJUSTMENTS
Unless otherwise specified in the adjustment items, preset the following functions with the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT.
MEASURING INSTRUMENT AND FIXTURES
• Signal generator (Pattern generator)
[PAL / 625i / 625p / 1125i(50Hz)]
• Remote control unit
• 625i A-D OFFSET adjustment
• 1125i(50Hz) BRIGHTNESS adjustment
• 1125i(50Hz) A-D OFFSET adjustment
• SUB SCREEN A-D OFFSET adjustment
• WHITE BALANCE (HIGH LIGHT) adjustment
Photo credit : seeingdesign.com
BASIC OPERATION OF SERVICE MODE
HOW TO ENTER THE SERVICE MODE
1) Press [INFORMATION] key and [MUTING] key on the remote control unit simultaneously to enter the MAIN MENU screen.
2) In the SERVICE MENU, press the  key. Then, the ADJUSTMENT MODE SCREEN will be displayed.
• Before entering the SERVICE MODE, confirm that the setting of VCR/TV/DVD switch is at the "TV" side. If the switches have not been properly set, you cannot enter the SERVICE MODE.
• When a number key other than the  to  key is pressed in the SERVICE MODE SCREEN, the other relevant screen may be displayed.
This is not used in the adjustment procedure. Press the [MENU] key to return to the SERVICE MODE SCREEN.
TO EXIT FROM SERVICE MODE, Press the [MENU] button to exit.