JVC LT-32X575 ADJUSTMENT PREPARATION
(1) There are 2 ways of adjusting this TV : One is with the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT and the other is the conventional method using adjustment parts and components.
(2) The adjustment using the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT is made on the basis of the initial setting values. The setting values which adjust the screen to the optimum condition can be different from the initial setting values.
(3) Make sure that connection is correctly made AC to AC power source.
(4) Turn on the power of the TV and measuring instruments for warning up for at least 30 minutes before starting adjustments.
(5) If the receive or input signal is not specified, use the most appropriate signal for adjustment.
(6) Never touch the parts (such as variable resistors, transformers and condensers) not shown in the adjustment items of this service adjustment.
JVC LT-32X575 PRESET SETTING BEFORE ADJUSTMENTS
Unless otherwise specified in the adjustment items, preset the following functions with the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT.
JVC LT-32X575 MEASURING INSTRUMENT AND FIXTURES
• Signal generator (Pattern generator)
[NTSC / 525i / 525p / 750p / 1125i / DIGITAL]
• TV audio multiplex signal generator
• Remote control unit
Photo credit : sugarloafcanyon.com
JVC LT-32X575 ADJUSTMENT ITEMS
• 525i A-D OFFSET adjustment
• 1125i BRIGHTNESS adjustment
• 1125i A-D OFFSET adjustment
• SUB SCREEN A-D OFFSET adjustment
• WHITE BALANCE (HIGHLIGHT) adjustment
• MTS INPUT LEVEL adjustment
• MTS SEPARATION adjustment
JVC LT-32X575 BASIC OPERATION OF SERVICE MODE
HOW TO ENTER THE SERVICE MODE
(1) Set to 0 minutes using the [SLEEP TIMER] key.
(2) Press the [VIDEO STATUS] key and [DISPLAY] key simultaneously, then enter the SERVICE MODE mode.
When the MAIN MENU SCREEN is displayed, press  key to enter the adjustment mode.
• Before entering the SERVICE MODE, confirm that the setting of TV / CATV switch of the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT is at the "TV" side and the setting of VCR / DVD switch is at the "VCR" side. If the switches have not been properly set, you cannot enter the SERVICE MODE.
• When a number key other than the  to  key is pressed in the MAIN MENU SCREEN, the other relevant screen may be displayed.
This is not used in the adjustment procedure. Press the [MENU] key to return to the MAIN MENU SCREEN.
To exit from service mode Press the [ BACK ] button to exit from factory Service mode.