(1) There are 2 ways of adjusting this TV : One is with the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT and the other is the conventional method using adjustment parts and components.
(2) The adjustment using the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT is made on the basis of the initial setting values. The setting values which adjust the screen to the optimum condition can be different from the initial setting values.
(3) Make sure that connection is correctly made AC to AC power source.
(4) Turn on the power of the TV and measuring instruments for warming up for at least 30 minutes before starting adjustments.
(5) If the receive or input signal is not specified, use the most appropriate signal for adjustment.
(6) Never touch the parts (such as variable resistors, transformers and condensers) not shown in the adjustment items of this service adjustment.
BASIC OPERATION OF JVC LT-17B60SU SERVICE MODE
HOW TO ENTER THE JVC LT-17B60SU SERVICE MODE
(1) Press [INFORMATION] key and [MUTING] key on the remote control unit simultaneously to enter the SERVICE MODE SCREEN.
HOW TO EXIT THE JVC LT-17B60SU SERVICE MODE
Press the [MENU] key to exit the Service mode.
CHANGE AND MEMORY OF SETTING VALUE
SELECTION OF SETTING MENU & ITEM
• [FUNCTION up/down] key : Select the SETTING MENU & ITEM
• [OK] key : Decision the SETTING MENU & ITEM
CHANGE OF SETTING VALUE (DATA)
• [FUNCTION V-/V+] key.
MEMORY OF SETTING VALUE (DATA)
The setting value will be stored automatically when release the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT keys
JVC LT-17B60SU TV Service Menu
Photo credit : roominteriorr.blogspot.com