1. Press this button to display the menu. Image, sound, program, Function and timer can be selected using the Volume +/- buttons.
Image => Audio => Program => Fungtion => Timer
2. After each menu has been selected, the desired Submenu are selected with the PROG button. The adjustment is made using the Volume +/-.
The submenus contrast, brightness, color intensity, sharpness and tint (NTSC only M-color system) can Press the volume +/- buttons to be adjusted. the adjusted Level is stored in user mode.
Four picture modes can press the button on the PP Remote control can be selected directly.
All submenus can press the volume up/down buttons be adapted.The submenu effect for a satisfactory sound quality can be opened by pressing the volume up/down buttons or be closed.
Photo credit : thesun.co.uk
Program menu AEG CTV 4808 TV Service menu
The program can place directly by pressing the Keys are changed 1-9 on the remote control.
2. FINE TUNINGIs this submenu fine tuning is selected, Frequency data by pressing the volume up/down buttonsadjusted upwards or downwards.
3. MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC SEARCHBefore this function can be carried out, must the right Tonund Color system can be selected.
Press the volume up/down buttons, various Languages can be selected.
2. SCREEN SAVERScreen saver on or off by pressing the volume +/- buttons can be set. If the screen saver on, the screen does not turn off, if he does not receive a signal. The screen will ABC appears to protect the CRT monitor, if it is off. After half an hour turn off the device.
3. COLOR SYSTEMIf you select the color system to select Auto, this could may not be the correct color system and you can Choose a color system. If it is a PAL M / N and car can are not selected, select PAL or PAL M N from.
4. COLOR TEMPThere are three color temperatures: Normal, Cool and Warm.
Menu Timer AEG CTV 4808 TV Service menu
1.STANDBYAuto shut-off. You can change the standby Time set to 30, 60 or 90 minutes. If the set Time passed, the unit is turned off.
2. SWITCHINGAutomatic switch.
3.PROGRAMMThe unit turns on power to the selected Transmitter.
4. DIARYAutomatic switchover when the program starts.
5.PROGRAMMThe device switches at the beginning of a pre-reservation program on the selected channel.
AEG CTV 4808 TV Service menu TELETEXT FUNCTION (OPTIONAL)
This TV supports Teletext global system, including the EPG, FLOF and TOP. It may takes about 10 teletext pages and over 10 languages. Save For more information, see POSITIONING FUNCTION KEYS.Note: On the Teletext INDEX is not used, press the keys "0-9" to select the desired Teletext pages on the remote control.