Before you entering konka KS21TK305A factory mode to change any value on the factory service mode, please write down all the original factory settings. tvservicemenu are not responsibility for any damage, data error and unwanted effect after using our service code and information on these page.
Original remote or universal remote control needed as a tools to program the factory mode (Recommended use the original remote control).
If the code below do not match to your television please browse another service code in sitemap page.
Cameron 21SL40 & Konka KS21TK305A TV Service mode
Enter Factory Mode
Some adjustments must be performed in the Factory menu. You can enter the Factory menu in
the following way:
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control then press the Q.VIEW button on the remote control at least 5 times immediately.
2. Press the MENU buttons to select the desired Factory menu pages or press 0-9 number buttons to
enter the Factory menu pages directly and then press the channel up/down buttons to select the desired
3. Use volume button to change the value settings.
Test Equipment: Multifunction meter
1. Operate the TV set with AC 110-240V(50/60Hz).
2. Receive Television broadcast signal, set PICTURE to Normal mode.
2. Connect the multifunction meter + lead to C960 and GND. Adjust the RP950 until the meter
reading the proper DC value: B+=115±0.5Vdc.
Photo by healthsreal.com