Before you entering Konka LCD type Konka KLC-TM1508 & Konka KLC-TM2018 / ELENBERG CTV-1540 & ELENBERG CTV-2065 factory mode to change any value on the factory service mode, please write down all the original factory settings. tvservicemenu are not responsibility for any damage, data error and unwanted effect after using our service code and information on these page.
Original remote or universal remote control needed as a tools to program the factory mode (Recommended use the original remote control).
If the code below do not match to your television please browse another service code in sitemap page.
Entering factory mode
Receive black or white signal under AV or PC mode, adjusting brightness and contrast to set
the brightness to 15Nit in dark area and 90 Nit in bright area.
Adjust white balance.Press MENU button then press “PRE.CH”five times to enter
factory mode menu, select “Temp” Menu,
Adjust Red 0-100
Adjusting chromaticity coordinates of black and white to fit the requirement (X=0.313,
Y=0.329), or plug automatic calibration system to adjust white calibration automatically.
1.1 Applicable area
This code is applicable for Konka KLC-TM1508 and Konka KLC-TM2018
Photo by hothardware.com
1. Use an Isolation Transformer when performing any service on this chassis.
2. Never disconnect any leads while receiver is in operation.
3. Disconnect all power before attempting any repairs.
4. Do not short any position of the circuit while the power is on.
5. For safety reasons, replace components any with identical replacement parts (SEE
6. Before alignment, warm up the TV for at least 30 minutes.
7. When removing a PCB or related component, after unfastening or changing a wire,
wire back in its original position.
8. Inferior silicon grease can damage IC's and transistors. When replacing IC's and transistors,
specified silicon grease. Remove all old silicon when applying new silicon.
9. Before removing the anode cap, discharge eletricity because it contains high voltage.