Advent DV1418A TDA9377 PS-N2 TDA8357 FACTORY SERVICE ADJUSTMENT
Specific operation: use remote controller
Press “MUTE” => “CALL” => “-\--“ => “CALL” => “MUTE” buttons in sequence to enter into factory mode.
Press [Program+] / [Program-] to select items and press [VOLUME+] / [VOLUME-] key, to make data adjustment
of corresponding factory menus.
Press “EXIT” key to exit factory mode.
1. Receive a crosshatch signal.
2. While watching the screen, adjust the FOCUS VR on the FBT to make the vertical and horizontal lines as
fine and sharp as possible.
Receive NTSC standard complete pattern signal.
Photo credit to www.inisdesign.com
a) Adjust VSL, to the centre horizontal line just appears from half bottom shadow.
b) Adjust VAM, to get 92% of vertical picture contents would be displayed on CRT.
c) Adjust VSH, the centre horizontal line corresponds to CRT vertical centre.
d) Adjust SCL, to the linearity of P card field is in proper condition.
e) Adjust HSH, to get the picture horizontal centre correspond to CRT horizontal centre.
Receive NTSC signal and repeat above adjustment.
Receive 60dBμ (1mV) VH colour bar pattern signal.
Select TOP item.
Adjust value, to noise reduce gradually and just disappeared point.
CRT cut off and white balance adjustment
a) CRT cut off adjustment
1. Select item VG2B, then adjust value to 42.
2. PRESS “0” key, when the screen shows”VG2” adjust the SCREEN control on Fly back transformer to
make the screen show alternating flashing characters of “INSIDE HIGH INSIDE LOW”.
b) White balance adjustment
1. Receive a Black and White pattern.
2. Adjust WRP, WRG, WRB items to get colour temperature 9300K ±3 JND.