Screen Settings Menu
Adjusting the Position, Size, Fine Picture, Picture Adj
The position of the image can be adjusted and flickering of the image can be corrected.
Example: Adjusting the vertical position in the normal mode.
Press the PROCEED button on the remote control to display the MAIN MENU on the screen, then...
1. Use the CH up and CH down buttons to select “SCREEN”, then press the PROCEED button. The “SCREEN” menu appears. Default settings (when RGB/PC is selected)
* The settings on the SCREEN menu are not preset at the factory.
To select a mode
Use the V- and V+ buttons to select a mode.
The mode switches as follows when the V- and V+ buttons are pressed:
→ NORMAL ↔ FULL ←
* The mode can also be switched by pressing the “WIDE” button on the remote control.
2. To adjust the vertical position ... Use the and buttons to select “V-POSITION”.
3. Adjust using the V- and V+ buttons.
* If neither the V- or V+ button is pressed within 5 seconds, the current setting is set and the previous screen reappears.
Photo credit : dprimo.com
4. Once all adjustments are completed
Press the EXIT button to return to the main menu.
To delete the main menu, press the EXIT button once more.
Information Adjusting the Auto Picture
ON................... The Picture ADJ and Fine Picture adjustments are made automatically.
OFF ................. The Picture ADJ and Fine Picture adjustments are made manually.
Adjusting the position of the image V-POSITION ... Adjusts the vertical position of the image.
H-POSITION ... Adjusts the horizontal position of the image.
V-HEIGHT ....... Adjusts the vertical size of the image.
(Except for STADIUM mode)
H-WIDTH .........Adjusts the horizontal size of the image. (Except for STADIUM mode)
FINE PICTURE* .. Adjusts for flickering.
PICTURE ADJ* .... Adjusts for striped patterns on the image.
* The Picture ADJ and Fine Picture features are available only when the “Auto Picture” is off.
* The AUTO PICTURE, FINE PICTURE and PICTURE
ADJ. are not available for VIDEO and HD/ DVD source.
Restoring the factory default settings
Select “RESET” under the function menu. Note that this also restores other settings to the factory defaults
except for Auto Picture.
Function Settings Menu
Setting the on-screen menu
When using the monitor for presentations, etc., the monitor can be set so that the input source, screen mode, etc., do not appear.