Type : 2243NW / 2243NWX
Samsung LCD Monitor Service Adjustment Conditions and Service Mode
Precautions before a Service Adjustment
1) Check whether the devices for the service adjustment are operating normally.
2) Secure a space that is sufficiently wide for disassembling the monitor.
3) Prepare a soft mat on which the monitor will be disassembled.
Entering Samsung LCD Service Menu Mode
Press Menu button
Set Brightness to 0
Set Contrast to 0
Press and Hold Enter Button for about 5 seconds.
Factory mode will epear on the screen and you may change the value by press program up or program down button to select the parameter and to change the value press volume up or volume down button.
To Save the settings press power button and repeat to turn on the Samsung LCD Monitor.
Basic Service Items to Perform after Replacing a Board
1) Check the PC color adjustment status.
2) Input DDC (input both of Analog and Digital).
3) Check whether the appropriate MCU code for the model is input.
4) Hard power the monitor off after entering service mode and performing a reset.
DDC EDIT Data Input
1) Use when updating the AD board code.
2) Download the WinDDC program, DDC Input program, and Hex and DDC files appropriate to the model through the
Quality Control department of Samsung Electronics. Install the jig and input the data, as shown in the figure.