For remote controller of user:
Push [menu] key, -> display picture manual -> press key 6483 ->display M
Push [standby] key , exit factory mode and TV will be standby.
By remote controller for factory push [preset] +[test] key on remote controller, the TV mode
will change as follow:
Normal M Normal select “M” ( factory mode ) or “normal” mode.
Push standby key or test key . the TV will be exit factory mode.
Press key 1~4 will be enter MENU1 to MENU4
CHILD LOCK PASS WORD
Photo credit to www.inisdesign.com
Receive standard Crosshatch pattern signal for PAL system .
a) Adjust VSLOPE value, to the horizontal line just appear from half bottom shadow.
b) Adjust VSHIFT value, the center horizontal line correspond to Horizontal line
CRT vertical center.
c) Adjust Vamp value to get 90% of vertical picture contents would be displayed on CRT.
d) Adjust HSHIFT value' to get the picture horizontal center correspond to CRT horizontal center.
e) Receive standard Crosshatch pattern signal for NTSC system, and again adjust.
Receive 60dBu (1mv)VH color bar signal' adjust AGC value (voltage from high to low) to
picture noise reduce gradually to be just disappeared.
Receive gray and white 2 steps signal.
a) CRT cut off adjustment.
1. push [P+][P-] key to select “SC”, push [V+][V-] key then automatically vertical scan will be
2. adjust SCREEN control on Flyback transformer to get the darkest single horizontal line
3. push [V+][V-] key again, vertical scan work repeat.
b) white balance adjustment.
1. select RD/BD menu.
2. adjustment RD/BD to get color temperature as x=281, y=311.
c) sub-brightness adjustment (use stair case signal)
1. select SB MENU.
2. adjust SB to get the darkest step being out off.