This service menu / mode code use for JVC LT-26A60SJ and JVC LT-26A60SU
BASIC OPERATION OF SERVICE MODE JVC LT-26A60BU
HOW TO ENTER THE SERVICE MODE
(1) Press [INFORMATION] key and [MUTING] key on the remote control unit simultaneously to enter the SERVICE MODE SCREEN.
(2) In the SERVICE MENU, press the  key to display
JVC LT-26A60BU ADJUSTMENT MODE SCREEN.
• As self check feature is not used in this TV,
“2.SELF_CHECK” cannot be selected (screen display only).
• Before entering the SERVICE MODE, confirm that the setting of VCR/TV/DVD switch is at the "TV" side. If the switches have not been properly set, you cannot enter the SERVICE MODE.
• When a number key other than the  key is pressed in the SERVICE MODE SCREEN, the other relevant screen may be displayed.
This is not used in the adjustment procedure. Press the [MENU] key to return to the SERVICE MODE SCREEN
HOW TO EXIT THE SERVICE MODE of JVC LT-26A60BU
Press the [MENU] key to exit the Service mode.
JVC LT-26A60BU TV Service Menu
Photo credit : seeingdesign.com