This service menu mode use to JVC LT-26AX5/S, JVC LT-32AX5 and JVC LT-32AX5/S.
JVC LT-26AX5 TV ADJUSTMENT PREPARATION
(1) The adjustment using the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT is made on the basis of the initial setting values. The setting values which adjust the screen to the optimum condition can be different from the initial setting
(2) Make sure that connection is correctly made AC to AC power source.
(3) Turn on the power of the TV and measuring instruments for warming up for at least 30 minutes before starting adjustments.
(4) If the receive or input signal is not specified, use the most appropriate signal for adjustment.
(5) Never touch the parts (such as variable resistors, transformers and condensers) not shown in the adjustment items of this service adjustment.
JVC LT-26AX5 BASIC OPERATION OF SERVICE MODE
HOW TO ENTER THE JVC LT-26AX5 SERVICE MODE
(1) Press [INFORMATION] key and [MUTING] key on the remote control unit simultaneously to enter the SERVICE MODE SCREEN.
JVC LT-26AX5 TV Service Menu
Photo credit : imactoy.com
• As self check feature is not used in this TV, “2.SELF_CHECK” cannot be selected (screen display
• Before entering the SERVICE MODE, confirm that the setting of VCR/TV/DVD switch is at the "TV" side. If the switches have not been properly set, you cannot enter the SERVICE MODE.
HOW TO EXIT THE JVC LT-26AX5 SERVICE MODE
Press the [MENU] key to exit the Service mode.
PRESET SETTING BEFORE ADJUSTMENTS
Unless otherwise specified in the adjustment items, preset the following functions with the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT.
JVC LT-26AX5 MEASURING INSTRUMENT AND FIXTURES
• Signal generator (Pattern generator)[PAL]
• Remote control unit
JVC LT-26AX5 ADJUSTMENT ITEMS
• WHITE BALANCE (HIGH LIGHT) adjustment
JVC LT-26AX5 CHANGE AND MEMORY OF SETTING VALUE
SELECTION OF SETTING ITEM
• [FUNCTION up/down] key.
For scrolling up / down the setting items.
CHANGE OF SETTING VALUE (DATA)
• [FUNCTION </>] key.
For scrolling up / down the setting values.
MEMORY OF SETTING VALUE (DATA)
Changed setting value is memorized by pressing [MUTING] key.