SHARP LC-46LE810UN LCD TV
SHARP LC-52LE810UN LCD TV
SHARP LC-60LE810UN LCD TV
Entering and exiting the adjustment process mode
1) Before entering the adjustment process mode, the AV position RESET in the video adjustment menu.
2) At the state TV is turned on, touch the power key for 5seconds.
NOTE: Picture will disappear when you touch the power key, but keep touching the power key.
3) When the center icon LED blinks, release your finger from the power key.
4) Next, touch the power key with “VOL (-)” and “INPUT” keys at the same time.
TV will turn on and the letter “<K>” appears on the screen.
5) Next, touch the “VOL (—)” and “CH (down)” keys at the same time.
6) When the center icon LED turns on, release your finger form the keys.
(The “VOL (—)” and “CH (down)” keys should be pressed and held until the display appears.)
Multiple lines of blue characters appearing on the display indicate that the unit is now in the adjustment process mode.
Photo credit to www.placesandfoods.com
When you fail to enter the adjustment process mode (the display is the same as normal startup), retry the procedure.
7) To exit the adjustment process mode after the adjustment is done, unplug the AC cord from the outlet to make a forced shutdown. (When the
power was turned off with the remote controller, once unplug the AC cord and plug it again. In this case, wait 10 seconds or so before plugging.)
CAUTION: Use due care in handling the information described here lest your users should know how to enter the adjustment process mode. If the
settings are tampered in this mode, unrecoverable system damage may result.
4. Remote controller key operation and description of display in adjustment process mode